We are absolutely delighted to welcome Patrick Lees to our Real Estate team.
Patrick qualified as a Solicitor in 1998 having read Business Law at The City University and its Business School; and then the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Guildford. Patrick also undertook work experience at firms in both the United States and Germany.
Patrick has worked in central London at Pinsent Masons, Nabarro Nathanson and Howard Kennedy. He was the senior assistant in the property development team of IBB Solicitors in Uxbridge and a partner in what was then Crellins Carter in Surrey.
Patrick is a Senior Associate in our Real Estate department having joined the firm in 2022. Patrick is meticulous in his work and has a great understanding of Real Estate matters enabling him to navigate complex issues in a calm and collected manner. Patrick provides excellent service and top quality work for all his clients working diligently to achieve their desired goals.
Areas of Practice
Patrick undertakes work in the firm’s Real Estate and also Business & Company Department and has a wide range of experience in advising businesses and individuals in their commercial and property affairs. His clients include individuals and companies making investments, as well as home-owners and SME operators. Patrick’s particular areas of specialism include:
- Sales & Purchases of Commercial & Residential Freehold & Leasehold Properties
- Purchases & Sales of Companies Holding Property and Assets
- Purchases & Sales of Businesses and Companies as Going Concerns
- Secured Lending (acting for Lenders, Borrowers and Guarantors)
- Property Finance & Re-finance
- Auction Sales & Purchases
- Commercial Leases
- Residential Leases
- Commercial & Residential Licences
- Landlord & Tenant Matters
- Commercial Lease Renewals
- Residential Lease Extensions & Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Deeds of Gift & Transfers of Equity
If you wish to contact Patrick please call our main line number on 020 7636 2100 or send an e-mail to Patrick.Lees@protopapas.co.uk