Maria Pachomiou Maria Pachomiou
Maria Pachomiou, LL.B, LL.M graduated from the University of Sussex in 2014 with LL.B (Hons). She went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at The University of Law, London Bloomsbury and submitted a Professional Practice Dissertation on International Arbitration pursuant to her LL.M in International Legal Practice.
Maria joined Protopapas LLP as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2015 and qualified as a solicitor in October 2017.
Areas of Practice
Maria deals primarily with Real Estate matters including:
- Sales & Purchases of Commercial & Residential Freehold & Leasehold Properties
- Commercial Leases
- Residential Leases
- Commercial & Residential Licences
- Landlord & Tenant Matters
- Property Finance & Re-finance
- Commercial Lease Renewals
- Deeds of Gift & Transfers of Equity
- Construction Documents and Transactions
Maria has assisted the Real Estate team in various transactions including the following:
- Purchase of a prime central London property in excess of £120 million
- “Superlease” to a global internet fashion retailer of their headquarters in an iconic London building, reserving a rent in the region of £7.5 million
- Acting for an international bank providing £10 million finance for the acquisition of a commercial central London property for £24 million
- Acting for an international bank in connection with an £11.2 million refinance transaction involving a commercial property in Belgravia, London valued at over £18.5 million
- Surrender and re-grant of multi-million pound headlease of a property in the heart of central London
- Multiple high value central London leases to various retail giants, household names and brands
- Advising on documentation relating to various high value central London constructions projects, including JCT Contract Amendments, Appointments & Warranties, Letters of Reliance, JCT Pre-Construction Services Agreements, Performance Bonds and all ancillary construction documents.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour and some style” – Maya Angelou