Maria Tryphonos Maria Tryphonos
Senior Associate - Residential & Commercial Property
Maria Tryphonos LLB (Hons) Graduated in law from Queen Mary College, University of London in 2008. She then went on to complete her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, London.
Maria joined Protopapas LLP in February 2011 as a trainee solicitor and qualified as a solicitor in April 2012.
Areas of Practice
Maria deals predominantly with residential conveyancing and commercial property transactions including:
- Sales & Purchases of Commercial & Residential Freehold & Leasehold Properties
- Purchases & Sales of Companies (Onshore & Offshore) Holding Property Assets
- Auction Sales & Purchases
- Commercial Leases
- Residential Leases
- Commercial & Residential Licences
- Landlord & Tenant Matters
- Property Finance & Re-finance
- Commercial Lease Renewals
- Residential Lease Extensions & Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Deeds of Gift & Transfers of Equity
Maria regularly acts for onshore and offshore clients and is familiar with offshore company structures and requirements.
Maria has headed up and/or assisted with the following notable transactions:
- Complex acquisition of a mixed use iconic building in North London for £14.6 million
- Assisted in the acquisition of The Brunswick Shopping Centre for £135 million
- Acquisition of a house in central London for £6 million
- Acquisition of the shares held in an English Limited Liability Company and its asset for £3.8 million
- Assisted in the acquisition of the property and business of a hotel in Queens Gate for £40 million
- Various acquisitions and sales of commercial and residential property in or around London.
- Various commercial lease transactions predominantly acting for the Landlord.
“In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take” – Anonymous