Join Our Firm Join Our Firm
At Protopapas LLP we are regularly on the look out for highly motivated and skilled individuals to join our team of Solicitors and workforce. We guarantee a high level of training and many of our Solicitors have remained with us for numerous years after they have qualified. Our team are friendly, very well integrated, can cope well with meeting tight deadlines and dealing with the hectic central London lifestyle; we always strive to provide a professional yet friendly and personal approach to client care.
In addition to Solicitors we offer positions to Licensed Conveyancers, Legal Secretaries, Secretaries, Practice Cashiers and Business Consultants. We also welcome Consultant Solicitors to join our firm on a fee sharing basis.
- Consultant Solicitors - Fee Share and Flexible Working
The Candidate and Job Role
We welcome experienced and personable consultants and solicitors with their own client base to join our team of fee earners on a flexible fee share and earning basis. The solicitors must have very good experience in their field of expertise and must have a clean claims record/history.
Running a firm of solicitors or operating as a sole practitioner can be very time consuming, costly and stressful. We are looking for consultant solicitors and solicitors who require flexibility in their work, administrative support, holiday cover to join our dynamic, friendly and professional team in central London.
Minimum fee income and fee share arrangements are to be discussed on an individual basis.
What we provide:
- Central London, West End offices with excellent transport links
- Administration support
- A High Level of Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover
- Solicitor support with urgent/complicated matters
- Meeting Rooms
- IT Support including Time Recording and Case Management Software
- Accounting Support and Fee Collection Service
- A Range of Courses and CPD Training in London
- Access to online legal precedents, library and research resources including PLC and Westlaw
- Various benefits through our membership of LawNet and Eurojuris International
- Holiday Cover
- Business Development and Networking Assistance
- International Reach and Associations
- Remote working options
Generally 5+ years’ post qualification experience in their area of expertise (i.e. can handle matters with confidence and without supervision)
Existing client base required.