As the impact of COVID-19 has been and is being felt by people around the world, the staff and partners at Protopapas LLP are doing everything possible to ensure that we continue to provide our clients with the legal services and high standard of service which they need, whilst always prioritising the health of our clients, personnel, colleagues, third parties and all their respective families.
Our team is fully prepared to work remotely and are currently doing so. Regardless, therefore, of where our staff are working, we will continue to provide our full range of legal services. Indeed, business is very much as usual; emails and phone calls will be responded to as normal and post will be collected and checked on a regular basis and responded to at the earliest possible.
Our service to clients
In order to maintain contact with clients and ensure our normal service levels are maintained we are operating as follows:
- We are maintaining our usual working hours.
- We are fully operational for total secured remote working of all personnel. All of our fee earners are able to work remotely and they are able to access our system and electronic files as if they were in our office. Therefore, there will be minimal disruption to client matters which we can undertake fully whilst working remotely.
- We are able to receive and process payments.
- We are contactable through our usual main line telephone number (0207 636 2100) and usual e-mail addresses.
- Our [email protected] address remains open for enquiries and general contact.
- Where necessary and possible, we are arranging for conference calls and video calls to take place.
In line with government advice we are limiting social contact and will ask that you work with us via one of the above mentioned means. Although our post will be monitored, we do ask that e-mails and phone calls are used as the primary mode of communication.
Please note, we have cancelled all our attendance at external events and will not be meeting with clients on a face to face basis.
For over 30 years, Protopapas LLP has been dedicated to the provision of high quality legal services to its clients and our team is dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the exact same service levels and advice which our clients have come to expect from us, even in these challenging times.
We wish you good health especially during this difficult time.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.